Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 32: Another Research Day


Doing tricks on the beach
After the late night from yesterday's adventure we both slept in late, and decided we wanted a slow relaxing day today. The day turned out to be beautiful and sunny, and we headed down to the beach with our towels and books and parked in a couple of deck chairs with a bucket of cerveza and watch the surfers and the guys doing tricks on the beach.

Sue said the weather forecast for Vancouver was cold and wet, and asked why I was coming home on Wednesday. Did a quick calculation of the travel funds, and decided to try and extend my stay here for another two weeks.

Back at Casa Juanita I looked through the listings, and sent of some inquiries, but figured these may take a day to reply. So I walked around the corner to a place I had seen before called Villas Chulavista (Cool View) and spoke to Luz the on-site manager, with on of the guests Mary helping with the translation. The result is I am booked there from when I leave Casa Juanita on Feb 29, and now leaving March 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment