Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 19: Making Plans

Started off with pouring rain, so I spent the morning working on the Xocotla website and stuff for the guys, but at noon the clouds broke and like a moody woman, the day was suddenly bright and sunny. Sue is arriving at the end of the week, and I went to make some arrangements for when she is here. Can't say anything more since she reads this too so you will have to wait and see what I have arranged.  All I can say is that it is cool.

The chicken ladies at the bottom of the street are doing good business from me. It is just so easy to get one freshly cooked off their grill and packaged with rice, tostadas, and piquant sauce, and of course some cervaza.

Back at the casa on the top deck I tried to tan my really white parts (am I over-sharing now? Should I post photos?) while reading more of Steve Jobs biography.

No comments:

Post a Comment