Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 21: The Gathering Storm







I can feel that a storm is brewing, and the forecast through the rest of the week until Sue gets here on Friday is rain and thunderstorms. Wonder what she has done to piss off the universe.

I spent some time this morning helping David with the new domain stuff I have set up for them at xocotla.com. Then my body demanded that I do some exercise before I drank another cerveza, so I put on my running gear and jogged a loop to Muertos beach and back, stopping in town to pick up some more cerveza...er... fuel.

Then since the day was still partially sunny, I thought I should take advantage of the fantastic rooftop deck, and read more about Steve Jobs until the clouds rolled in and the day turned cool.

Hard to believe I have been in Sayulita three weeks already.

No comments:

Post a Comment