Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 22: Unsettled

Maybe it is the change in the weather that woke me up at 4am. I was unable to go back to sleep, so I worked on stuff for the Xocotla domain for a couple of hours, and then had coffee as a foreboding overcast day emerged into the light.

Went for a walk around town while it was still dry and stocked up on food for later, and headed back as the rain started. The rain came and went all afternoon and I finished reading the Steve Jobs biography. What an amazing insight into him, would highly recommend this book to anyone.

There was a short power glitch in the afternoon and we have lost Internet connection at the apartment, despite Juanita re-cycling the equipment. The rain has stopped so I headed down the hill and I am sitting in Cafe El Expresso opposite the main square to catch up on emails, and making sure Sue and I are coordinated for meeting her on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment