Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 23: Lost & Found

Mask at Xocotla
Everyone in Sayulita is commenting on how unusual it is to have clouds and rain at this time of the year. We have not recovered internet access at the apartment since the power glitch the other day, so I have to wander down to Cafe El Expresso to catch up.

Discovered that I had misplaced the cover for my spanking new Asus Zenbook, and it is a very cool cover. Only place I could think was I forgot it when I switched apartments. Talked to Juanita, but there is someone renting it, so I went to meet my new neighbor. He is from Quebec, and he noticed the cover on top of the safe and figured someone was going to be upset they had left that behind.

He had really wanted to rent the top suite, so I showed it to him and we had some cervezas on the rooftop, and later we both wandered down to have dinner at Rollie's.

No comments:

Post a Comment